Ask any of the IT consulting companies in Moreno Valley and they’ll tell you that data-at-rest is data-at-risk. Without a measure to protect your data, you are risking your employee’s and client’s data. Apart from their personally identifiable information (PII) potentially being exposed, there is also a significant amount involved for each record that is stolen in a data breach.
Working with any security provider won’t do. You need a provider of MSP solutions, like us at Advise IT Solutions, the trusted provider of IT solutions in Riverside, California, who can offer you a sound business investment, and not just any vague IT expense. Installing software to combat perceived threats as in reactionary security makes little sense with how rapid cyber-attacks are growing both in frequency and sophistication.
Enter Risk Intelligence—a web-based console that predicts hacker behavior and secures at-risk data. As part of our offerings as an IT services management in California, it works by enabling MSPs to quickly and easily find at-risk data in their customers’ networks, discover how hackers will get to it, and then calculate the real-time risk of a data breach and assess the financial liability.
Here are the key benefits of utilizing this technology:
- Easily identify unprotected data and its location and understand how an attacker would compromise it and discover how much a data breach would cost.
- Minimize the risk of a data breach by avoiding cost-prohibitive and crippling data breaches, which can be detrimental to a business and its reputation.
- Build a business case for security projects by understanding the total risk exposure within an IT environment in dollars and use this insight to connect security to business value, helping to justify the resources and expenditures needed to better safeguard data.
- Satisfy a host of compliance requirements that mandate periodic risk assessments and audits, including HIPAA, PCI DSS, and FINRA.
- Along with securing endpoints, offer a more comprehensive, data-centric approach to security that addresses unprotected data, regardless of where it lives.