Healthcare Industry Can Lower Cybersecurity Risks
Bad actors continue to actively attack healthcare cybersecurity vulnerabilities, and keeping motivated hackers at bay is complicated. This industry holds a treasure trove of valuable data, plus, healthcare providers are now using more internet-connected devices than ever before.
Cybersecurity in healthcare is about more than complying with industry regulations: it can mean the difference between life and death. The industry needs to remain vigilant. The ebook How to Lower Cybersecurity Risks in Healthcare will help.
- why healthcare cybersecurity is growing more complicated
- the five best practices for securing healthcare providers
- how partnering with a managed service provider can help
Break-Fix vs. Managed Services: Why Smart Business Owners are Changing their Approach to IT
Many businesses only call a technician after something breaks, but this is the most expensive way to manage your IT. Download our FREE eBook about how to Managed Services can:
- Reduce business downtime
- Reduce the chances of major data loss
- Save you money
Reduce the Risks of Work from Home!
Your Business takes cybersecurity seriously. But securing work from home is more challenging
Download 7 Strategies to Secure Work from Home to address pitfalls including users:
- Working in devices without protections installed
- Connection on unsecured wireless networks
- Using outdated operating systems
- Failing to backup securely
- Sharing files externally
- Blurring the lines between personal and professional use
Tackle top problems easily to reduct the risks of remote working!