Better Business Calling in the Cloud
Business calling in the cloud has come a long way. With the advance in Internet speeds and Quality of Service, businesses can now expect reliable, secure voice communications over IP networks.
Our latest eBook explains the differences between traditional, on-premises, and hosted voice communications. Plus, it shares several benefits including:
- Consistent Communications
- Cost Savings
- Greater Control
- Better Disaster Recovery
Dial into the best solution for your business calling. Read this straightforward look at cloud-based phone systems today.
Lawyers: Stop Making These Common Tech Mistakes
Cyber attacks in the legal industry are on the rise. Law firms of all sizes face threats such as business email compromise, denial-of-service, phishing, data exfiltration and ransomware.
Yet, your lawyers could be making any of these common technology mistakes:
- Failing to Encrypt Mobile Devices
- Trusting Too Much
- Using Autocomplete on Emails
- Insufficient Network Protection
- Handling Own Tech Problems
It all increases the lawyer and law firm’s cybersecurity risk. Find out what do to about each of these issues in our ebook: Top 5 Tech Mistakes Lawyers Make and How to Avoid Them.
Healthcare Industry Can Lower Cybersecurity Risks
Bad actors continue to actively attack healthcare cybersecurity vulnerabilities, and keeping motivated hackers at bay is complicated. This industry holds a treasure trove of valuable data, plus, healthcare providers are now using more internet-connected devices than ever before.
Cybersecurity in healthcare is about more than complying with industry regulations: it can mean the difference between life and death. The industry needs to remain vigilant. The ebook How to Lower Cybersecurity Risks in Healthcare will help.
- why healthcare cybersecurity is growing more complicated
- the five best practices for securing healthcare providers
- how partnering with a managed service provider can help
Break-Fix vs. Managed Services: Why Smart Business Owners are Changing their Approach to IT
Many businesses only call a technician after something breaks, but this is the most expensive way to manage your IT. Download our FREE eBook about how to Managed Services can:
- Reduce business downtime
- Reduce the chances of major data loss
- Save you money
Reduce the Risks of Work from Home!
Your Business takes cybersecurity seriously. But securing work from home is more challenging
Download 7 Strategies to Secure Work from Home to address pitfalls including users:
- Working in devices without protections installed
- Connection on unsecured wireless networks
- Using outdated operating systems
- Failing to backup securely
- Sharing files externally
- Blurring the lines between personal and professional use
Tackle top problems easily to reduct the risks of remote working!